Friday, October 05, 2007

Taking care of my feet!

Me and jayla are at "the nail shop" as you can see I'm getting a pedicure. Anyone who has seen my feet know I need this treatment! Meanwhile the grey goose (my silver jeep) is getting an oil change. I finally started cleaning my apt and rearranging a few things and should be finished by the time jayla gets picked up this evening!
I was thinking about communicating since its what I do at work and a thought ran across my mind...why is it hard to communicate with certain people sometimes. Its no secret that me and jaylas mother can get into a disagreement in a heartbeat. But why? For the past 4 months there has been no tension whatsoever. I was actually surpised then when I picked jayla up on wednesday, we got into a minor disagreement. Basically over our differences of opinion. I left feeling extremely angry and confused. Long story short, we spoke on the phone and ironed everything out like adults. The call even ended with a few laughs!!! My point is sometimes communicating is easy and sometimes it aint! (Insert quote) "choose your words carefully" why? Because you never know how the other person is going to take it! More omportantly choose the way you say those words carefully because it might be the greatest thing in the world about to be said, but if it sounds like shit then that's how it will be taken. ( I am at the point in my pedicure where they scrub the bottom of your feet with what looks like a soft brick. Problem is I am ticklish and this causes me to squirm like a twisted bitch! This is my least favorite part) back to communication, sometimes I get a little nervous to say things...like telling someone you love them for the first time! Who did I tell? Why was I nervous? I was nervous because, I had no idea what she would say back...what if she thought I was crazy? What if she said "you need to chill!" Well for my ego sake she said it back and even said yes to being my girlfriend! Its a great feeling! Thank you Vanessa...I am making this entry via my "crackberry" and I feel like I have been typing forever! My fingers hurt and if you are reading this you may be getting bored. Jayla is finishing off her ritz crackers and the lady doing my feet is cracking my toes wih some hot towels as well as caressing my calves. I gotta go!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

6 Comments:

Blogger Jane Doe said...

LOL @ twisted bitch! The saying you are Archie come up with CRACK me UP!!!

You're welcome, Bay! I am freakin thrilled you said it, cuz I was going to waint until we were official to say anything... and in one night/morning I got both!

12:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's it, I'm getting a Blackberry so I can blog from the middle of my pap smear and give everyone a play-by-play. How my readers have been missing out.

BTW, Jay, I know you must've gone thru some nerve-wracking moments in taking that step with Vanessa, but I CONGRATULATE you on the very wise decision, and it is absolutely worth that panic nausea to arrive at where you two are at now. You two are perfectly paired. :) Thanks for making my girl so happy.

3:54 PM  
Blogger General Francis X. Hummel said...

Well if you do get a blackberry, get the curve or the pearl...they come equipped with cameras.

Not too nerve wracking but, but you know men arent the greatest at being emotionally expressive. Yes it was a wise decision and I am Overjoyed!

5:19 PM  
Blogger Jane Doe said...

You are??? :D ME TOO!

3:26 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

burberry pas cher, christian louboutin shoes, kate spade outlet, gucci handbags, nike air max, air max, christian louboutin, ray ban sunglasses, longchamp outlet, tory burch outlet, cheap oakley sunglasses, polo outlet, oakley sunglasses wholesale, ray ban sunglasses, ugg boots, jordan shoes, sac longchamp pas cher, nike air max, louis vuitton, christian louboutin uk, christian louboutin outlet, nike free run, louis vuitton outlet, prada handbags, chanel handbags, nike outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet online, longchamp pas cher, oakley sunglasses, oakley sunglasses, tiffany jewelry, replica watches, nike roshe, nike free, oakley sunglasses, ugg boots, uggs on sale, replica watches, tiffany and co, ray ban sunglasses, polo ralph lauren, louboutin pas cher, prada outlet, louis vuitton, longchamp outlet, michael kors pas cher, longchamp outlet, louis vuitton outlet

10:42 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

moncler outlet, canada goose outlet, louis vuitton, thomas sabo, barbour, converse outlet, moncler, ugg, gucci, converse, coach outlet, supra shoes, wedding dresses, doudoune moncler, moncler, moncler uk, canada goose, toms shoes, lancel, louis vuitton, moncler outlet, canada goose uk, pandora charms, hollister, canada goose outlet, swarovski crystal, canada goose, marc jacobs, ugg uk, ugg pas cher, pandora uk, montre pas cher, moncler, barbour uk, juicy couture outlet, canada goose jackets, swarovski, louis vuitton, louis vuitton, louis vuitton, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, replica watches, canada goose outlet, hollister, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, canada goose, ray ban, vans, karen millen uk, moncler, pandora jewelry, pandora jewelry, links of london

10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home